Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm back from my summer hiatus...

Needed time to properly recover from my surgery. I'm feeling pretty good. I've been super busy with my three boys and my hubby. Getting our house and our garden in order, helping out my sis with some babysitting, swimming with the kids daily, watching reality shows with my cougar hunter husband...just your basic Mom/wife stuff. I even recently shaved my little brother's head clean so he could realize his dream of looking like Buddha.

It's long past time for me to start my blogging again, not just sweet inspirational stories about my wonderful family. It's time to get a little dirty and start telling everyone my thoughts on the Obamanation that is our economy and general political stuff. I want to make sure I sharpen and hone my skills before the mid-tern bloodbath elections happen.

I've got lots to say so I guess I should jump with both feet into the mud.

Are you ready to rumble?

1 comment: